Monday, October 15, 2007

Weird, I know, but...

If you haven't yet, you have to try this. It's that cool.

I don't know sometimes. I could be spending my time online doing research. Improving myself in some way. I could be writing or doing something else to earn some cash.

Instead, I find myself wasting time on things like the above. Ah well, seeing as how I don't have the real thing, that'll work. It's still amazingly therapeutic. Like playing Grand Theft Auto and going on a complete rampage.

It's my firm opinion that if we don't give in to these primitive urges (you know, sex, violence, politics...all that depraved stuff...) every so often, eventually we go berserk. The psyche can only take so much self-improvement, be it spiritual, academic, moral or whatever else before it rebels. This is true for my psyche, anyway. Maybe somewhere out there in Internet-land is some perfect person who can constantly improve themselves and never ever wastes a single moment...but I wouldn't bet money on it.

No comments: