Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Woops

Woops. So much for night-night. Wow, this is addictive. More new stuff. MORE, I tell you!!!

*Ahem*

Anyway. Now there are links. Here are Delphi Forums, which is just too big and good of a place to miss out on, Helium, where you get paid to blather on about whatever, Planet Elder Scrolls, because Morrowind is the best computer game of all time, and Rum and Monkey just because.

Yeah. Just because. Go and see if you doubt me. I'll wait.

Now, the question in my mind at the moment is why people feel the need for religion. I wrote an article on this very topic at Helium, but that was just off the top of my head. What piques my interest is that even atheists tend to turn their non-belief into a religion. What is this driving need in us for something larger than the ordinary to give purpose to our lives?

Isn't the moment enough? Or is it the spiritual equivalent to living paycheck to paycheck? Hmm...there's an interesting metaphor. I wonder, can you invest in the soul? I've heard of feeding it and selling it, but investing in it?

Odd, the things that parade in front of your brain in the wee hours of the morning....

No comments: